Friday, November 30, 2007

Shadowing

I was in B-town with Irene for a week shadowing her to see what PC vols really do. We:
1. Made brownies several times for dinner
2. Went to Windhoek to go shopping
3. Watched the entire first season of Lost on DVD and several movies
4. Helped the first graders make crafty christmas trees
5. Sat around and found out the scoop through the PC rumor mill. (Everybody knows I got robbed even tho I didn;t tell many ppl at all)
6. Relaxed, but I am officially an old lady now. I wake up automatically at 6am and go to bed at 10pm. I mourn my old years as a night person.
7. Read books. Fun, great fun.

Nothing else of interest to note. Really glad her school is not mine, altho the sunset was amazing and we met the nicest Afrikaner in Namibia there. Ok, that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when do you begin teaching salsa lessons? :-)