Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello All!

Welcome to my blog! For the next two years I will be living somewhere in Namibia and serving as an English teacher with Peace Corps. Rather than fill the inboxes of my esteemed "Adventures in Africa" listserve with oh-so-interesting updates on my life in Namibia, I've opted to open a blog instead. This blog will keep you updated on how successful I am at providing comic relief for the locals as a result of frequent language and cultural misunderstandings, as well as any pertinient adventures. Electricity permitting, I should be able to post at least bi-weekley. I leave October 29 for ? for "Staging" and on November 1st I'm off to my new home.

3 comments:

Anya said...

Mucha suerte!!! Lo leere continuamente y hare lo posible para visitarte que me encantaría conocer por allá... estoy segura que eso que tu haces, es lo tuyo!!!
un gran abrazo.
Saludos desde México!!!

Lora said...

I probably won't see you before you leave, but have a safe trip to staging area and training. Hope to hear from you on your blog as you continue your travels.

Aunt Lora

L. C. Kimball said...

Hello!!!

That well that you there, it is very good and what you do it is brilliant, since to help the persons is reward for you, and that good that you have the opportunity to travel,
I wish the better thing you!

Regards from nogales sonora mexico